Decision making

1. Medical pedagogy

Empower patients to make engaged and well-informed shared decisions on MS treatment.

Läs mer
2. Framing of decisions video

What would you prefer? An option that gives you a 99% probability of survival, or an option with a 1% probability of dying?

Se film
3. Express it with frequencies video

Statistical Information that can be easily understood.

Se film

För godkännade nummer, vänligen se under respektive avsnitt.
Senast uppdaterad: 2021-04-19